11.03.2010

News on the street...

IS I GOT A JOB!!!

Is it my dream job?

No, but it's not flipping burgers (which would probably be my least favorite job!)

Well, maybe working with sewage could be worse! Okay, there are a lot of things that could be worse than flipping burgers...but it's not any of them!

For now, it is only seasonal but that doesn't mean I can't make it permanent!

Oh, and I get an employee discount on super cute clothes!!!





I am the newest employee of Aeropostale in Woodburn, OR!



I've never worked in retail so we will see how this goes but I am optomistic!

Side note: Don't ask me why I have to skip a line between every sentence! That's just what I feel like doing right now!

Other tid bits of news are Nate is working nights again, at least for the rest of this week and some of next week! ;-/ Oh well, it's good money!

Next is, I didn't really gain 10 pounds like I thought I had since we got married! See, I bought a scale about two weeks ago because I want to lose some weight and be healthy! Well, it was a little depressing stepping on the scale and realizing it said I had gained 10 pounds in 4 months!

Anyways, I got on the scale this morning to see that I had somehow, miraculously lost about 7 pounds!!! I was baffled! I didn't feel like I had lost any weight and overnight!!! I went to Nate, confused but still thinking, "Heck, Yes!!!" He looked at me really funny and said, "Are you sure?" I thought, "how could you question this!" Then he told me! "Have you ever noticed that the scale is off almost ten pounds! It never completely goes back to zero!" (It's not a digital scale, just a cheap one from Wal-Mart)

It just needed adjusted! I never gained ten pounds in the first place. I have gained 3 or 4 pounds but not the ten I thought I had! I laughed for like five minutes and Nate just looked at me like I was crazy!!!

Anyways, I think...



I think that's all folks!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congratulation on getting a job, you will love it! And you will be their best employee im sure of it. And you don't need to worry you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job! I was just in there the other night! Bummer about Nate working nights! If you ever get bored/lonely, call me up! I'm starting some fun projects! We should get together for a craft night anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you send me your email?

    emily8686 at hotmail dot com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete