11.05.2010

The Wind on My Face

Today, I am grateful for the wind on my face as Nate and I went on a run this morning!!!

It wasn't really windy but it felt great to be outside in the morning air! About 7:30 a.m. we walked out the door to go for a little run and the morning fog was gorgeous! There was a little chill to the air but with a sweater and workin' up a sweat it was perfect! I needed it today!

The fog swept over the town of Woodburn, OR until about noon and I loved to look out the sliding glass door to our balcony and marvel at the beauty of what our Heavenly Father created! If you weren't aware a light fog across the green, burnt orange, red and purple landscape during fall is beyond beautiful!

And, just because posts aren't as fun without a picture...
Do you love this picture as much as I do?



How about this one?


Sometimes when I start to miss family, I go through pictures! These are a couple of my favorites of my cute nieces who just keep growing up without me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment