11.10.2010

One Determined, Attitude Driven Little Girl

Today I am grateful for my sweet niece who turns  2 today!!!




Just like the title says, Maleah is one determined little girl! If she sees something she wants she works to get it!!! She started rolling over, crawling, and walking early! She was walking well before turning a year old and she continues to amaze everyone with her smarts, ability to talk incredibly well, and her energized little attitude!!! She keeps going and  going and going!!!

Yes, she has an attitude but it is usually used for good!!! Attitude does not always have to be a bad thing! She is herself and not afraid to show it! She will tell you what she thinks and it is so cute!

She loves to play! She is spoiled, of course! She was the first grandchild in the family! However, I don't think we can use that as an excuse anymore because her little sister is every bit as spoiled!!!

I had the amazing opportunity of living with Maleah and her family for about a year and I loved every second of it! This little girl proved to be a life saver to me on any and every hard day I encountered during that year! She could brighten up the darkest of days with her smile, kisses, and "I wuv you's!!!"

This is about five months ago but my more recent pictures of her are on our other computer!
She loved playing with my wedding dress. She came with us wedding dress shopping one day and all she wanted to do was to play with all of the fabric and the sequins!!! It was a challenge keeping her away from the dresses! ;-)
I hope she has the happiest 2nd birthday because she sure deserves it!

I have to mention that her mom is doing a fun candy shoppe theme party and I'm sure it will be absolutely amazing! Her first birthday theme and decor was AMAZING! I can just see her being in heaven with all that candy around her and if Grandpa is anywhere in sight, he will make sure she gets to try a bit of everything!!!

I wish so much that I could be there! Like I said in an earlier post once, "Sometimes it's just hard living here!" Today is one of those days!

I wish I could hug her tight and wish her the happiest birthday in person but I can't so I will attempt it on here and over the phone!

Happy Birthday Miss Mea!!!

Aunt Sharon and Uncle Nate LOVE YOU!!!




1 comment: