11.28.2010

Our First Christmas

This song explains my feelings on Christmas this year!

"Where Are You Christmas" by Faith Hill

It's different. "My world is changing. I'm rearranging!"

This will be my first Christmas in Oregon, my first Christmas married to Nate, one of my very few quite possibly without snow, the first one away from my old home of 23 years,  and the first one I get to set up my own tree for!

It will be okay! It will be Christmas. Just a different one with different memories! One to help me appreciate Christmas in Idaho with snow!

It is "Our First Christmas" together and it is here, in Woodburn, OR, in our little apartment and our ever-changing, grateful hearts!

1 comment:

  1. I feel much the same way!! It's too bad we're not living close to each other. We could make a new Christmas together. Hang in there. I can't say that it gets a lot easier very fast. You just have to accept that you are beginning a new phase of life. Come what may...embrace it and make the best memories possible!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete