11.17.2010

Godwin Pumps

Tonight, I am trying to convince myself that I am grateful for Nate's job!
I am grateful! I am grateful! I am grateful!

I am grateful even if I only got to see my husband for 2 hours today!

Honestly, I am kind of jealous! Okay, I am really jealous!!! They get to see more of him than I do and they don't appreciate the time like I would!!! Unfortunately, they can do one thing I can't...PAY HIM!

So, for now Godwin Pumps and I will continue to have a bit of a love-hate relationship. At least until this clears up or they agree to PAY HIM MORE! Haha!

Really, I am grateful for his job! It is just hard on days like today when he comes home for 2 hours and then heads back to work a night shift!

Hopefully, if all goes well, I get him for the whole day and night shift tomorrow!
We will see!!!

Taken on our honeymoon!
P.S. We both miss my long hair! Can I have it back, please?

1 comment:

  1. I think your hair is cute short! :) Hope you survive the night!

    ReplyDelete