11.04.2010

5 Months

Just

5 months

ago today we walked through the doors to this temple:


as Miss Sharon Oler and Mr. Nathan Benson

We walked out of those doors


as Mr and Mrs. Nathan Benson

It doesn't seem that long but then again it seems like we have been together forever! Sometimes I forget I had a life before I met Nate and I expect him to know everything about me and my past! It is hard to comprehend that I have actually only known this man, the one I am spending eternity with, for only 1 year and 6 months! I know it was the best decision I have ever made though! I'm pretty sure he feels the same way!

I am beyond excited to continue learning and growing together with this wonderful, amazing, short, white, handsome man I married! He is perfect in every way for me!


I don't mind walking through eternity with him!

And since I am going to try and play this little Thanksgiving countdown of grateful things each day (whatever you want to call it)!

Today, I am, of course, grateful for my husband!!! Just in case you didn't catch it, he is the handsome man in those pictures above!!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. Such a happy happy post! You know, as a feminist, I say you walked out as Mrs. Sharon Oler and MR. Nathan Benson. : D Or even Sharon Benson and Nathan Benson sounds better. The best is Mr. and Mrs. Sharon Oler. JK Lol. I'm silly though. I just refuse to go by Mrs. John Colby. I feel a loss in my identity. : )

    ReplyDelete