11.21.2010

Pizza Rolls and Clean Clothes

We are grateful for a couple random things today!

Nate, is grateful for pizza rolls, which we are having for dinner tonight! I know, what an incredibly, healthy dinner! We might even have chips and salsa for our snack later on! Also, Nate keeps repeating the name of our ice cream which I interpret as a desire for ice cream tonight! Not only that but my hot chocolate obsession might need to be fed tonight! This is not good! This is SO not good! We don't eat like that all the time, I promise!


I am grateful for clean clothes I didn't have to wash! I love when I don't have to do that! So, even though I really REALLY don't want to fold them they needed to be washed!

So, I'm off to eat some pizza rolls with my husband! Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Glad I found your blog. I have one too. hoopesclanfamily.blogspot.com I have those unhealthy eating days, too. Probably more than I should! Luckily after a few days of eating like that, I start to crave healthy food.

    ReplyDelete