11.11.2010

Veteran's Day and More

Do you remember this post?

It was all about my brother-in-law, Josh! Well, today we are grateful for him and all the others who are serving or who have served!

Thank You!!!

We love you, Josh and next time we see you I am giving you fair warning that you will once again be required to give me a hug! David and Brian, you are required to do the same! Sorry! I promise it will only hurt for a little while! (They aren't very generous with their hugs and I am a BIG hugger!)

I am also grateful today for HEAT! I am always freezing cold! My feet and hands are like ice most the time! I don't understand it, I just know that I like to be warm and most the time I need a lot of help with this! Blankets help! Oh, how I love a soft, warm, cuddly blanket!

Here is proof!!!
 I tried for a long time not to turn on the heat (Blah, for heating bills) but I gave in a while ago!

By the way, did I mention my husband has an built-in body heater somewhere! I don't know how it works either, but I do know that he is most ALWAYS warm!!! It's true, I am grateful that I have someone warm to snuggle up to whenever I want but he is not always here.

However, being the AMAZING, BRILLIANT man that he is he shared the pefect secret to keep me warm the other night when he is not here! He cranked up the heater in the office, turned our lazy boy chair around to the wall (it has to be laid back), and stuck a blanket over me. When the chair is laid back my feet and body are in a direct line with the heat! The blanket traps all the heat when you put it over the top of the heater and it is delightfully, toasty warm in there!

This brings me complete COMFORT! Isn't he brilliant?

P.S. I have an exciting post tomorrow! We had an interesting night at our apartment complex!





No comments:

Post a Comment