11.06.2010

Sweet Relief

Today, I am SO grateful for this AMAZING stuff!!!
Deep Relief Essential Oil Roll-On


This stuff has brought me relief so many times! I first met Nate about a week after I got in a car accident which herniated a disc in my back. His mom does zoning on people's feet and along with that she has about every vitamin and essential oil there is out there! She is very knowledgable with all of it and his mom told him to have me try this to help with the pain! She gave me a bottle and I fell in love with it!

My back and hips have been bothering me more lately (I haven't been to a chiropractor for a few months) and so yesterday after running, my hips retaliated against my decision and let me know! I never understood how back and hip pain could be so hard to deal with until my own experience but honestly you need your back and hips for about everything you do! I pulled this out and rolled it on! Sweet Deep Relief!

Seriously, this is the stuff! If you have suffered from back pain, hip pain, sore and tight muscles, and more TRY IT!

Check it out! It's AMAZING! Plus, one of those bottles will last quite a while! I use it a lot though!

http://www.youngliving.us/pdfs/PIP_Deep_Relief.pdf

I don't know how you could be dissapointed in this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment