10.29.2010

I Miss Him

I miss him A LOT!!! My husband that is!

He is gone! He is at work until 7 a.m. tomorrow morning! He worked all day! From 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. He came home...we had dinner...watched a movie...and then he was off to work again!

He was supposed to have the night off but after a family emergency for the guy who was going to work night shift he is working half the night!

I don't know how he does it! He is crazy! I am grateful he is such a hard worker though! I am grateful he loves me! I am grateful he took ten minutes to cuddle with me before he had to head off to work tonight! I am grateful he is mine! I am grateful Heavenly Father knew he was exactly what I needed! I am grateful he understands me!

I can't wait to see him in the morning and get a hug and a kiss! ;-)

Love is great! Love is wonderful! It is beautiful!

My husband is amazing!


AND HE'S ALL MINE!!! FOR ETERNITY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness he is so handsome :) And...I'm so glad you got to spend time with your family. I miss you and Shanon! Where you live is beautiful - very jealous!

    ReplyDelete