10.28.2010

This week...

I am spending my time with...


My amazing mom!!!

So far we have been to Multinomah Falls, had yummy fudge, watched a really good movie called "I am David" (thanks for recommending that one Dad Benson), done some shopping, got hair cuts (even shorter than last time), died her hair, and we are off to do more!

P.S. My mom looks like a hot mama with her new hair cut and dye! I am just bragging a bit because I picked out her hair cut and died her hair! ;-) And, if you are wondering, my hair is so short! It's above my shoulders! Holy cow! It's taking some getting used to since I haven't had it this short since like kindergarten! While in the salon my mom was just staring at me and I looked at her and said, "What?" She said, "I'm just trying to picture you with short hair! It's been so long!" Today she said, I used to scream when someone would try to cut my hair! I haven't had it this short since first grade! That's a long time, people! Shanon and I might just look alike again! ;-)

Oh, and I must say, I will be spending time with...


My gorgeous twin sister, Shanon Carlie!!! She got all the looks, I know!

We will pick her up tonight!

Then, I should see...


My dad in the next couple days too!!!

Life is good when you are with family! Thanks for having meetings in Washington, Dad! I appreciate it!

Family truly is where the heart is!

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice when family comes to visit! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sad, because I miss you and I wish I could come and visit you! You need to post a picture of your hair ASAP, I can't picture it! I am so glad you get to spend some fun time with mom. I love you lots and miss you a ton! I promise I will post to my blog by this weekend!

    ReplyDelete