10.11.2010

Getting Rid of a Migraine

Here is the post I was talking about last week!

First, a little background is necessary! A couple weeks ago I had a bit of a long day! I did a lot of shopping and then scrapbooking for the baby shower I went to that night. Well, headaches have been a constant in my life lately because I have neglected to see a chiropractor for the past two months! That day I was battling a headache most the day but was busy doing things I didn't bother to do anything about it. I went to a baby shower that night and by the time it was over I was done for. The headache was threatning to turn into a migraine and my back/neck were not happy either!

So, when I left I had a text to call Nate. I did and he wanted me to stop at Wal Mart and get a drink. I didn't quite understand except figuring maybe he was just craving something other than water or gatorade (the only drinks we keep on a regular basis)! So, I stopped since wal mart is only a minute from our apartment. By this time, that threatning migraine was no longer threatning. It engulfed my head and as soon as I got to my car a couple tears may have escaped my eyes!

I drive home, and find a note on the door and my door locked! It was a card from my husband! I knocked...he answered...made me hang out in the kitchen for a minute while he finished dinner (we ate late that night)!

Well, do you want to know why I was banned to the kitchen? I sure wanted to know! This is what he was hiding!

You can not see especially well but he had rose petals and little pink candles everywhere. It was so pretty with the lights off! And, yes, you are right! I got a massage after dinner!

He also had this waiting for me!


A warm, candle lit bubble bath for me!

My room also had a vase full of roses on the dresser! He is so sweet and he couldn't have picked a better night! At first I felt really bad because I was on the verge of tears from a migraine but he pampered me until my migraine dissapeared!

I knew there was a reason I married him! There are oh so many more reasons too!

Thank you babe, you are the man of my dreams without a doubt!

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a good husband! You are lucky he does those things for you. Clay would NEVER even attemp that. I'm glad your headach goes away, next time you take some pills or something before your headach gets really bad. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Super sweet! I'm guessing he needed you to buy a drink to stall time?

    ReplyDelete