10.18.2010

Lovely Autumn

So, Nate and I have been yearning for fall colors around here. The trees haven't changed in town that much and they are still changing out of town. However, a couple weekends ago Nate and I were finally able to head to Silverton Falls! It is a State Park with ten different falls that you can hike around too! We didn't go to all of them because we didn't have the time. We really enjoyed ourselves though and the amazing colors of Autumn that were all around us! I especially loved all the leaves on the path! Here are some pictures of our day! They just do not do it justice though. Whenever any of you are up this way come visit and we will take you!

The first fall we saw!


Another fall!


Nate's cheesy smile in a little cave underneath the waterfall!

It was cool to walk behind and under the waterfall!

Don't these trees look creepy to you? I wish I had one in my house for Halloween!
Our shoes!!! Randomness!

We had to take pictures on this fun little tree stool!!!

My turn!


I loved the million leaves on our path!




We had some fun at this little bridge!


Double Falls


Doesn't that tree at the bottom look cool? This was my favorite!

My second favorite!


Isn't nature beautiful! As you can see we had fun and we took lots of pictures! I hope you didn't mind the picture overload!

And a quick thought for the day:

"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved!"
-Thomas S. Monson/ "Finding Joy in the Journey"

Click on the link to listen to some inspiring words of wisdom! I listened yesterday and I promise you won't be dissapointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment