11.12.2012

Grateful Post: Day #9

I'm catching up, I know. 

I have a lot of people I'm grateful for so I'm still talking people here. Today, I'm grateful for my other dear sister. No, she wasn't born into my family but she was definitely meant to be part of our family!


Shylo Rose married my brother, Marcus, and I'm pretty sure he would agree that it was the best decision he ever made. This girl is one concrete, strong but also very kind, accepting, compassionate person.

I'm not kidding when I say concrete. I think she is seriously made of concrete. Shylo has had some serious heartbreaks dealing with what she wants most in life and she handles it like she is solid but full of grace every time! In all of the sadness she has experienced she pulls through with a smile and still knows how to have fun in life. I don't know of many things that she isn't up for doing!


I am more than grateful I can call Shylo Rose a sister and a friend. Thanks for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment