11.13.2012

Grateful Post: Day #13

Today's post is inspired by Kamden and his approximate 30 minute fit.

I'm grateful for laughter! My Kamden is usually a very happy and very well behaved boy so most people don't believe that he can throw a fit but I will tell you when he get's mad he's mad! Laughter is what gets me through it. It gives me patience and reminds me that he will live through it and so will I. It gives me an assurance that life does not have to be so seriously and that we can laugh amidst the most frustrating and difficult mom moments!

Since I didn't take pictures of this one, I will refer to another one that I have posted about before. This was a few months ago but trust me this was his worst one to date!

Check out the grumpy faces on this boy!





I love that little boy to the moon and back and I am grateful that laughter helps remind me of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment