11.03.2012

Grateful Post: Day #3

Today, I am grateful that I live in the Eastern time zone! While I do wish I was in Idaho a lot of the time right now it really is a blessing to be two hours ahead of Idaho and in effect Mountain Time. 

Luckily, while doing online schooling through BYU-Idaho all of my assignments are due according to Mountain Time and since I am on Eastern Time it gives me two extra hours past the normal hours of my day to get things in on time. Not only that but when I wake up at 7 or 8 am Eastern Time it is still only 6 or 7 Mountain Time so I am up earlier and I can stay up later if needed to finish my assignments while still having the opportunity to not worry about my assignments while cooking dinner or such. I try not to wait until later in the day to get all my assignments done and I also try to be in bed by 11:00 pm but if I can't fit it all in I love those two extra hours to finish what I need.

Some nights I end up feeling like I'm going to do this...

A picture one of my roommates posted as part of a Facebook album titled, "Proof of Why BYU-I Students Need More Sleep" containing pictures with us sleep deprived or sleeping in random positions and places. She identified my condition in this picture as "Burn-Out."
 
 ...but I still, sincerely count this a tender mercy in my life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment