11.06.2012

Grateful Post: Day #6

Today, I am grateful for a forgiving husband. I'm not always the most peachy pregnant wife you've ever met. I'm not usually super grumpy but when I'm pregnant that can change pretty quick. In fact, the reason I knew I was pregnant with Kamden was because I would get so upset with Nathan for the dumbest, smallest, minute things that didn't even justify an upset response. With this pregnancy I get really grumpy when I don't get enough sleep and so it seems at night time when I get woken up I turn into the mean, grumpy wife who doesn't want to be touched, talked to, looked at, or bothered.

One of our engagement pictures!
Fortunately, for me I married a forgiving husband. Sometimes I'm pretty sure I can see him thinking, "Let it go, she's a hormonal pregnant woman." I am grateful he is most patient with me as I try to keep those hormones under control!

I am also incredibly grateful for his willingness to step in and do a lot of stuff that he doesn't want to do while I'm an online student. Sometimes my nights end up being full of homework and he is so patient with me and he just takes care of Kamden's needs while I try to get it done. 

Us in December 2011!
 Thanks Nathan! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment