11.05.2012

Grateful Post: Day #5

I started looking through pictures today of my Kamden Bear when he was born and barely new to this world! I could not believe how fast this little guy is grown and while it seems inevitable to me that this next little one of ours will grow up way too fast just like Kamden I am getting excited to welcome a new addition to our family!

I am grateful to be pregnant today! Sometimes this early it doesn't seem like I'm pregnant because I still can't feel the kicks and such but I know we are getting there and the farther along I get the more excited I am! I am grateful that I have not had any serious problems with my pregnancies up to this point and that I have the privilege of being a mommy! It's not the easiest work I've ever done but it is the best work I've ever been able to do!

I am also grateful that I seem to be feeling better again. It's been a bit of an on and off thing for the past few weeks but I'm feeling better and have more energy which makes being excited a lot easier! I feel very blessed to have the little, but growing family that I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment