11.07.2012

Grateful Post: Day #7

Today, I am going to highlight another awesome person in my life that I am grateful for!

Roommates in college!
 She is truly one of my favorite people in the whole world! I spent most of my life with her right by my side and the times we were away we missed each other something fierce, like now! Shanon Carlie, my twinner! Wow, to say this girl is a huge part of my life is an understatement. I wish we lived closer still but unfortunately, that is not the case. It is interesting to note that while we are pretty much one of each other's favorites we are about as far opposite as you can get in most ways. I know we needed each other and so did our Heavenly Father! I also know that I was sent to Earth with her to learn some great, truly amazing lessons that I needed and not everyone really gets to learn in such an awesome way!

June 2010
 I count myself very blessed to have a twin sister and I am so grateful for you, Carlie!
Love you times a million eternities!

No comments:

Post a Comment