11.04.2012

Grateful Post: Day #4

Today, I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to do my post on but I've been thinking a lot about family and why I'm grateful for each of them! I want to do a separate post for each member in the family though. Today, I am going to start with my dad!


My dad is a very determined, strong willed individual and because of this he has always done what he can to make sure his kids have all that they need! He has worked hard all his life and the rough edges of his hands show this! Although, he hasn't always been so lucky with everything he has worked hard at, he never gives up and he just works harder if life pushes him down!

Although, most people would think of him as tough and not very emotion he is a big teddy bear on the inside concerning a lot of things! His big tough appearance can melt like ice on a hot day though when something touches his heart, especially if it comes to his grandchildren melting that heart of his!


Thank you dad for all that you have sacrificed in life to help and support me and my little family now! Kamden, Nathan, and I are sure grateful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment