9.11.2010

***She's Somebody's Hero***

So, I saw this video earlier on a friends facebook wall and I decided I had to post a tribute to MY OWN HERO:

MY MOM!!!

Everything in this song reminds me of my mother!

She has done every single thing mentioned in this song and more!!!

She spent and still does spend countless years figuring out ways to help her children and now her grandchildren! There are so many things we all have to thank her for! As her children grew up and moved away she didn't stop caring for people 24/7! Her time simply became focused a little more on her dear mother, my AMAZING grandmother! After her mom contracted West Nile Virus she spent months at her moms hospital bedside, weeks at the Nursing Home, months taking care of her in our home, and then months with her after she was strong enough to move back into her own home!

After grandma passed away she moved her attention to her grandchildren and her father! She spends countless days with her two granddaughters while their mom finishes school and their dad works and she loves every minute of it! Who wouldn't? They are the most adorable girls EVER!!! Not only does she spend the days taking care of the adorable little ones but she spent days on end with her father after he developed cancer for the second time in his life! The last week of his life she spent almost 24/7 with him trying to comfort him, ease his pain, and recall the memories!

Mom, thank you for being who you are! For trying so hard to make the lives of others easier! I hope I can someday be the mom you have been to me!

Couldn't find one right away of  just me and my mom! That's okay I like my dad too!





No comments:

Post a Comment