9.21.2010

Distractions

When I woke up this morning I decided I was going to deep clean the house!!! Yahoo for the motivation!


THERE HAS JUST BEEN ONE PROBLEM!!!
THE PROBLEM:

I BELIEVE I AM THE MOST DISTRACTED PERSON ON THE PLANET!!!

I have said before that I have the attention span of a 4 year old! Well, I am proving this today! I got through the kitchen, made a few adjustments and I got halfway through the living room! Then, I decided to try different options with the couches! I moved the monster, heavy, feels like ten tons couch by myself and if I didn't need a chiropractor before I'm sure I will need one later! Oops! Then, I decided to re decorate a little bit! After that I decided I wanted to hang more pictures! I dug through pictures and frames, ate lunch, changed the laundry, and now I'm stuck! What project that I started do I finish! Oh, the horror of my tiny, minute, small, little, almost non existent attention span!

On the good side of things, we purchased a cute coffee table for our living room! It definitely adds to the empty space in our huge living/dining room!

It even has cute wicker, storage baskets on the bottom shelf! I am pleased!

Now, if I could  just learn how to focus on one thing a day!

P.S. I got to spend all day with this hunk yesterday! :o)

What better way to spend your day, right?

There is no one else I'd rather spend all day with!

 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! We are now officially Blog friends! Your blog is way cute...of course! We need to catch up one of these days...in addition to blog stalking!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the problem that you think you are distracted or are you actually really distracted? ; )

    ReplyDelete