9.16.2010

Articles of Faith Book

So, I have been visiting LDS blogs that provide lesson helps a lot for my primary class and I have run into some really cute things! On Latter Day Chatter, Jess has the Articles of Faith posted in a super cute format and it sparked an idea!

My creative juices got flowing and this is what the end result is!!!

My front cover creation and assembled book!


A little view of all the pages!

FYI: Blogspot is being really dumb and it is flipping my pictures! I don't know why it is possessed! Any ideas?

I wanted to make a book out of them! So, I decided to design a front cover myself!



The very bottom reads, "A Member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints"

I just printed them all off 4 to a page and copied them on cardstock. I cut them, inked the sides, hole punched them, put a ring in, tied a bow and there you have it!

My goal is to relate the lesson each week to an Article of Faith and take 5-10 minutes to work on learning parts of that article of faith!

I like them so much I'm making myself one! :o)

Also, I have to tell you the funny thing Trey Doman said in my class on Sunday after I told them our plan. I told them they would each get a book and they have to try to remember to bring it to church each week so we could work on learning them. He said, "I don't think I can do that!" I told him to put it in his pants pocket and leave it there when he wasn't using it so he would remember it. After I told them we were going to learn them he said, "I don't read English very well!" I wanted to ask him which language he read but didn't. I thought that was so cute!I just told him I'd help them to read and learn it!

P.S. I made a fall flower arrangement!




I also did this in my kitchen


I am excited to decorate for Halloween!

I got all the flower from the dollar store for the fall decor and some Halloween stuff from there too for some cute decorations!

Thank you dollar store! I appreciate you!

Oops: I evidently put most of the message as a caption to the picture! I'm retarded! It's okay so is blogspot for flipping my pictures!


1 comment:

  1. Your kitchen is adorable! How are you so crafty? I'm so jealous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete