9.19.2010

In the Meantime

So, I haven't actually sat down and posted about any of our adventures lately on this journey of ours together! However, I am here now to make up for my lack of posting our adventures!

Here is what we have been doing in the meantime!!!

Our cheesecake patio movie night!
Us excited for a little mid-week home date!
I surprised Nate on a Wednesday night when he got home from his scout meeting with a note at the door, and one on the patio for this little mid-week date!



We also love spending time with friends! We spent some time to spend with our good friend, Nate's mission companion, before he had to head back to Rexburg for school! I could swear that is secretly half the reason we moved to Oregon is because Hildebrand (Paul) lives an hour away! ;o)

Paul and Nate

Nate had been craving a food they had on his mission for awhile so we decided to take a shot at it! We mad Cincinnati Skyline Chili! We had to make a few adjustments to the recipe until Nate decided it was so close to the actual he and Paul devoured the stuff!!! It's built more like a spaghetti with a heaping amount of cheese on top and oyster crackers but doesn't taste like spaghetti!

The finished product!


We had scones with honey butter and raspberry butter for dessert and I must say it was delicious! I fell in love with raspberry butter! ;o)

Our next stop of interest on our journey through life had to do with the "Oh so big number" 3!

That is right! We had our 3 month anniversary and Nate had a cute little surprise waiting for me on the table! He woke up early and got it all set up for me! You are thinking how sweet! I know, right!?!

The whole presentation!!! :o)
3 months!!! Yep, Believe it!!!

That is my anniversary loot and our breakfast of champions!!! It was a celebration, so cake and ice cream were needed that morning! :o)We spent the rest of our day at the fair with some new friends, also newlyweds in our ward!

Us after a huge heaping amount of Italian Ice! Yummm!
Well, that is about it for now! I am going to make a full fair post soon! Why? Because I want to record it in what I am calling my journal!

Also, the good news of the day! Tonight is Nate's last night shift for awhile! Yeah, that's right we will have a normal schedule for the next week or two or whatever! This means less money but I am celebrating that I get to go on an actual date with my husband tomorrow!!! :o) Please be happy for me! If you aren't well then, I am happy enough!

We love life and learning together! My motto "live every moment" has become so much more enjoyable with Nate in my life! We truly are building our own "happily-ever-after" together and it is indeed happy!  We have bad moments but the good ones never fail to make us forgive and forget the bad!

Let us know what is happening in your own meantime!

3 comments:

  1. Your the best wifey ever! And so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, 1 1/2 ago, you had no idea you would be this happy did you? well, you of all people deserve the best and the happiest life. I'm glad things are going so well for you. I love to read your posts because they make me smile and think, "God is good!"

    ReplyDelete