9.14.2010

Home

Today, I miss home; my home in Idaho! I know I have a new home in Oregon but some days it just doesn't feel like home! Today is one of those days!

Today, I yearn for Idaho! I yearn for the mountains, the family, the friends, the schools, and so many other things! I try really hard to be optomistic about being in Oregon and making a new life for ourselves but some days it's harder than others and today is no exception! Oregon is a great place, but I still don't feel like I belong yet! Idaho still seems the place where we belong!

Please, don't get me wrong; I am grateful! Heavenly Father has blessed me with so much but that doesn't make it any easier when you miss the place you have called home your entire life!

So, to the place I still call home most days, I miss you, I love you, and all the people who help to make Idaho home, I hope I see you again soon!

For now, I have to go register my car in Oregon! It's a small thing but one that makes me realize I really have to find it in me to call this place home some day, at least, for a little while! In the meantime I will wipe my tears and try to be a big girl, something I am still learning to do!

Sincerely,

Sharon Marie

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, yeah, you should have had Nate stationed in Hawaii. Mabye it would have been easier on you. : D I miss you being closer and living in Idaho too.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too! Idaho is still your home and always will be, you CAN have two homes. You are so good at looking at the positive. I love you lots!

    ReplyDelete