2.01.2011

Remember, Remember

I recently saw on a friends blog her post about the things she didn't want to forget about this past month. I decided to steal her idea a little and even though I'm a month late this post is dedicated to all the things I don't want to forget from 2010!

Top Ten Things I want to Remember for 2010

1. I finally said, "Yes!" in February to the question I was so terrified of and decided to marry my best friend!


2. Nate and I decided he would take the job offer from Godwin Pumps and we would move to Oregon just after getting married! There were and still are a lot of tears involved with this one! However, we know we made the right decision!


 3. I went through the temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints with Nate and family! 


4. We were each sealed to our best friend (each other, duh) on June 4, 2010!


5. We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon and loved every minute of it!


6. We said goodbyes to family and moved to Oregon without housing arrangements and searched high and low for days until we were blessed to find the perfect place for us for the next year!


7. I had the opportunity to go back to Idaho for a week and spend time with my grandpa who was fighting cancer. I said goodbyes to him and with all of our family by his bedside we experienced his last moments together.


8. I met my third brother-in-law and all of Nate's family were together for a short while before Josh went to Iraq!


9. We spent our first Christmas together in Oregon and even found snow!



 10. My husband kissed me on January 1, 2011 welcoming in the New Year!



We are looking forward to a new year full of new experiences, fun surprises, and lots of LOVE!


3 comments:

  1. Cute cute! How did you get the cool font on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! You look so happy Sharon - and your husband is so stinkin' cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, I love you and I love this post. I miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete