2.07.2011

While I'm Being Honest...

I thought I would tell you the things I miss about my handsome man, as of lately!

Taken Valentine's Day 2010

1. He always gets the mail for me when he comes home from work! 
I don't think he even really cares to see it but I do so he gets it!

2. He takes out my garbage! Very rarely do I ever have to take out the garbage 
but now it's my job for two whole weeks!

3. He carries all my groceries up two flights of stairs to the third floor and does it without 
collapsing at the door like I do.

4. He's not here to massage my back. He is the only person I have met that can 
remove the knots from my back so well.

5. I can't cuddle up to him and get warm!

There are a few! It's hard but I'm trying to have a good attitude! I really am today!

2 comments:

  1. hey sharon!

    i so enjoy your posts! and i'm sorry your husband is gone for so long. i think it's cute what you wrote about him. i'm sure he's a lovely man. hopefully someday i can meet him! good luck on your two weeks and i appreciate the honesty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I miss you too... lots and lots and lots of things about you! You are one incredible person!_

    ReplyDelete