2.06.2011

Honesty

Well, here comes a load of honesty! Do you want to hear it? 
 Well, I kind of need to say it or maybe I just need something to keep me a little busy.
Either way...I'm not turning back now!

I know, I know I'm supposed to be living in the moment and I'm supposed to enjoy Oregon and this time in my life...I know I promise. But, honesty is always the best policy, right? And if I told you I was terrific today I'd be lying.

So, honestly...I'm so done with today! Sundays are meant to be terrific and wonderful and splendid but today just isn't my day! I stayed home today from church because I'm sick and I don't feel well. I made Nate stay home to snuggle with me because I am selfish and I knew that in four hours I would have to say goodbye to him.

He snuggled up to me all morning, which was the upside of the day!

Then we had to leave! I had to drive him to the airport to catch a flight to California. I started crying when I found out he was leaving for two weeks. I started crying this morning before we left the house. I cried some more when I dropped him off at the airport and I cried most the way home. 

I'm a blubbering mess and a baby! This apartment gets awful lonely without Nate here. Sometimes I'm even a bit afraid of the dark without my husband. Really, I have no idea what I'm going to do for the next two weeks by myself. 

Hopefully, I will survive!

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry honey! I miss you! Be strong and I will be back before you know it! And if you get scared of the dark call me honey bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I like your honesty. When I went to NYC with my mom, I cried so hard. I cried when I got out of the car and started walking away from John towards the air port. I bawled on the plane. Then I cried when we got to New York and I could really care less about central park, I just wanted to be with John. I was so spoiled to get a free trip to NYC to see all these amazing sites and yet none of them could beat time with John. I vowed after that trip that I would never go anywhere without him again. I can't believe you have to stick out a whole 2 weeks. Ugh. You can do it though. Call me when you get the chance. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon! I am so glad you found my blog! It's great to be back in touch. I'm not to great at blogging, but I am trying to get back on board. I am glad to see you are so happy!

    ReplyDelete