2.25.2011

I'm not sure what my deal is but I haven't really wanted to blog. No motivation has come my way to sit down and do it. However, there are still some exciting things to report!

I am compromising with myself. I will sit down and do a brief synopsis of a couple of the more exciting things lately!

First, I had an awesome late surprise Valentine's date with my husband. I will just tell you for now that it involved chocolate, fruit, being away from the home, and a jacuzzi! Some of my favorite things! He made my day!

Second, we actually got some white stuff here in Oregon. Definitely not what I was hoping for but I still got to look at some falling fro the sky! It didn't even cover the ground completely but I will take what I can get and love it! It's all gone now but it was nice while it lasted!
Third, we are going to Idaho in two weeks! It's only for a couple days but still I get to see family (some that I haven't seen since August last year! That is way too long! It also includes my adorable nieces who have grown up while I'm gone despite my begging and pleading for them not to! I am also bringing home a souvenir! I only get to keep her for a week but Shanon really is the best souvenir I could ask for!

Fourth, I hardly get to see my husband again this weekend between the scout camping trip, his work schedule, and my work schedule but at least I know he is in the same state and it's only for a couple days!

Fifth, I totally got first place in a Mario Kart race yesterday! That is the first time ever and I am so very proud of myself! I promise this is a milestone. I am usually lingering in 11th or 12th place! Plus, I was competing against my husband who is usually in first or second!

P.S. Smile once in a while! Try to smile at someone you don't know today! They might need it!




3 comments:

  1. You must have spent all your time playing Mario Kart while Nate was in Cali. Teaches him to go out of town again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finally updating your blog! I've been having Sharon withdrawals! HAve a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sharon, i really enjoy your blogs!! and i couldn't agree with you more. shanon really is a lovely souvenir!!

    ReplyDelete