2.17.2011

I'm Picking Him Up

After ALMOST two weeks of being away from my favorite man in the world, the universe...I'm meeting him at the airport tonight! I am going to wait for him to come through that little hallway and when I see him you better believe there will be hugs and yeah kisses, involved too! I will be waiting with a Valentine's surprise...and open arms because of course we missed Valentine's Day this year! After we are done hugging, kissing, and celebrating we will walk together, hand in hand, to pick up his bags! After that I will take him out to eat at one of his favorite places, Buffalo Wild Wings!

*He better not check this! He usually doesn't unless I tell him I wrote a post, so I think I'm more than safe!*

I'm pretty sure he will love it! I'm pretty sure I will love it! I'm pretty sure I will just love seeing (and kissing)  his face! 


1 comment: