2.10.2011

Love is in the Air

As I was looking for some Valentine's cards in wal mart today an elementary school aged boy walked by with his mom. I heard him say this as he walked by:

"Mom, I know the girl I like would just love that! She doesn't know I like her. I haven't told her yet, but I just know she would love it!"

I chuckled quietly and thought to myself, "Oh, to be young and in love (more like infatuated)!"
It was fun in those elementary school days but even better is the love that comes from sacrifice! From finding someone you want to spend the rest of eternity with and learning every day to work together, to sacrifice for each other, to learn to love more fully each day of our lives! Each day I am married I am more convinced that I don't understand true love quite fully! I learn more every day and I love Nate more every day so I can't wait until we are old and frail and look back on how much we have grown together, in love!

Leelou Blogs

Today, I love two things!
I love that I have an opportunity to learn to love him more each day and I love (please, don't judge) Coke! I definitely shouldn't be drinking it, and I'm vowing that I will have it rarely, but it is just lovely! Yeah, two really different things but that's that!

No comments:

Post a Comment