2.11.2011

Miss Kaitlyn is One

My niece, Miss Kaitlyn Kappas turns one today! I can not believe she is already a year old! Last time I saw the sweet girl she wasn't even crawling and she is on her feet walking now! I miss her so much and she is such an adorable bundle of joy!

Can you honestly tell me she isn't just the cutest ever?


It's hard to picture this little girl as big as she is in all her pictures because I have not seen her since August and that is just way too long! I am so excited to see Kaitlyn in March! 

I just can't express in words how proud I am of my nieces and the beauty, joy, and love they represent! I am so blessed and you can bet that when I see her in a few weeks she will be showered with hugs, love, and kisses until she can't take it anymore! 


I hope she makes you smile as much as she does me!






2 comments:

  1. she is precious! happy birthday kaitlyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't wait for you to see her, she has developed such a cute personality. I tell you she is quite the little tease, haha.

    ReplyDelete