3.09.2011

I'm Leaving...

to Idaho tomorrow!!!

I can't wait! I am so excited I just can't contain the fact that we will  be seeing family on Friday! We are going to have all sorts of fun and I am going to enjoy eating yummy Idaho food I haven't gotten to enjoy for awhile, like Rupes and Wingers! That is the plan for now! It isn't as long as I would hope but still a couple days with familly can do so much good for a person!

After that I get to hang out with my twin sister for a week at our place in Oregon! She will drive back with us and stay for a whole week! I don't know how it could get any better!

P.S. I need to get batteries for my camera ASAP as well as pack but for now I need to go get ready for my last day of work for a few days!

I'm sure we will have all sorts of fun and exciting things to report when we get home!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time! :)

    P.S. I'm a little jealous you get to eat at Wingers! We love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! How long will you be there for? I'll totally be in Blackfoot in Wed! Hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete