3.28.2011

Our Randoms...


1. I randomly decided to go on a drive at 9:00 pm last night (something we can randomly decide to do when we have this baby!) and Nate indulged me by taking me on a drive, letting me turn up some (clean) pop music (sorry, I know it was Sunday), and acting like a complete idiot by singing incessantly and dancing in the car! I felt like I was in high school again!

2. We decided yesterday afternoon to start a new Sunday night tradition of having home popped popcorn while watching a disney movie! I used to do this with my family sometimes and I loved it! I have been obsessed with wanting to watch the classic disney movies lately and Nate loves popcorn so it was perfect! Maybe next week I'll make caramel corn while we watch this Disney movie!



3. I made my first pot roast by myself! It turned out pretty good. Nate liked it! I hardly ate any (I'm not a huge pot roast fan. I never have been.) but I did like the noodles with stroganoff gravy to go with it! Nate thought I was silly for making a pot roast when I don't even like it! He likes it though and I have never done one so it was worth it for the feeling of accomplishment!

4. Every morning when I woke up we can feel a hard spot at the bottom of my belly. However, once I get up for the day and get going it's never there anymore! Did any other mom peeps out there experience this? I have felt it for a week or so now and I hadn't told Nate about it yet but the other day (just because he likes to talk to my belly) he snuggled up next to my belly, talking to the baby that is supposedly in there, and he said to me, "Your belly is hard right here. It's never been like that!" I told him it would go away and he didn't quite believe me but he checked later after getting up and it was gone! It's so weird! The baby is supposed to be the size of my favorite fruit this week, an orange!!!



5. My husband is a bookworm lately reading the Fablehaven series! He read almost all day yesterday! Seriously!

6. We finally made it to the Portland Zoo while Shanon was here a week ago! It was fun! I want a giraffe and a hippo but Nate won't let me have one!



7. We also made delicious scones with honey and raspberry butter while Shanon was here and I have TONS of scone dough in my freezer! Anyone want to come over for scones?

8. I'm excited for Easter in a month but wish I was in Idaho! I can't wait to hide Nate's easter basket and make him find it! I'm thinking I may try to organize an Easter Egg Hunt for my primary class so I can work on getting involved in the holiday! Holidays are the hardest away from family!

9. I love that conference is in a week but hate that I can't listen to conference on Saturday because I have to work! Are you asking the same thing I am? Why is the distribution center and Deseret Book open the day of conference? Good question, huh! Supposedly it's one of the busiest days! Not only that but I have to work a split shift from 10-3 and 6-8:30!People, stay home and watch conference so I can listen to it while at work, please!!! However, you may come from 6:00-8:30 pm and say hi to me at Ladies Night! It sounds like a blast! 

10. I want to go on a bike ride tonight for FHE! Please don't rain!!!


1 comment:

  1. Sharona!!! I am so excited for you! We're not that far apart!

    When are you coming back to Idaho? Or is that still in the planning stage?

    I love you so much. You were an awesome roommate, and I miss you. =]

    ReplyDelete