3.30.2011

Yummy Treat

I haven't gained any weight yet being pregnant. I am not too far along, only 15 weeks, but I'm dreading the day when I look at the scale and it has a number 10-20 lbs. more than what I was. Nobody wants the numbers on the scale to increase, right? 

However, after making these chocolate chip cookies today that might happen sooner than later! They are super yummy and I don't want to stop eating them. I'm halfway between taking some to work to share or just being selfish and saving them all for me and Nate!

Recipe from Our Best Bites

Ha ha...they were just what I needed this morning to keep me busy before work and the perfect delight for my taste buds! I just can't decide if I like the cookie dough or cookies better!

Yummy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I felt similar to how you do about pregnancy. I was excited but really nervous. You'll do great. You are great w/ your nieces, it's like that but even better. Sometimes worse... :) Enjoy the cookies. The pic made my mouth water. Someone brought us some cookies the other day and I wanted to give them away, but I indulged. There is only one left! They make any bad day a little better. :)

    ReplyDelete