4.04.2011

Perfect

I had just decided about five minutes ago that I should update the blog but didn't quite know what to write! That is until about four minutes ago I heard someone trying to unlock the door and wondered who that could be. Nate is the only one who does that but it is way to early for him to be off work!

Of course, it was him though with a yummy Italian Soda in hand for me! He sacrificed his whole half-hour lunch basically just to bring me an Italian Soda! He bought himself one but ended up spilling it all over the passenger seat of his car. He gave me an Italian Soda, hugs, and kisses and then he was out the door to get back to work on time.


I just love my husband! 
Not to mention even though about the only productive thing I have done so far today is start the dishwasher (made a DENT in the pile of dishes we accumulated yesterday) he didn't notice everything I hadn't done. He noticed that I had done dishes and thanked me for it!

Now, I miss him while drinking my Italian Soda!

In other news, since Shanon bugs me all the time about posting pictures of what my belly might look like and I still just don't feel like it here is a picture of how big the baby is considered to be this week!

Dear Aunt Shanon,

I am about the size of an avacado at 16 weeks and I'm still making my mom tired even into the 2nd trimester! I make her crave random things like mac and cheese, sweet stuff, milk, and jamba juice pretty frequently!

 

Please forgive mom for not wanting to take pictures of her belly yet. I'm not really big yet so right now she often just feels chubby instead of pregnant! Give her time!
That is about all! I love you!

Love, Baby Benson


2 comments:

  1. your husband is adorable!!! he's got to be a great guy to end up with you, but even if i didn't realize that before, this post proves it! sorry that he spilled his in the car tho. say hi to the little avocado for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! What a good guy.
    I love that we're about 3 weeks apart. My baby's a lemon right now. =]
    I'm always telling Zach, "Baby and I are going to take a nap." or "Baby wants to talk to you." It's fun starting to feel like a family of three.

    ReplyDelete