4.28.2011

Sick Day Update

Nate's feeling better! Still a little tired and achy at times but much better! 
 
It seems I didn't get the worst of it (the throwing up part), however, my energy and appetite have both gone out the window. I think my body just decided to shut all energy stores down to fight it off and in the meantime I don't want to eat anything! The only thing that even sounds half good to me most the time is cereal and we are running low! The aches hit both of us but that is getting better with time. I hate the feeling where your mind wants to get up and around but your body wants to do nothing but sit in a heap!

I didn't sleep very good last night either but after taking a 3 hour nap this evening I'm still ready for bed! Can we just say I'm pathetic this week and right now our apartment is proof of it! I'm hoping for a boost of energy and cravings to hit me and hopefully improve my mood so we can get out of the slump we hit this week!

Wish me luck!

P.S. This baby likes to move around and we find out on Tuesday if we are having a boy or a girl! We both think it's a boy! What is your vote?

No comments:

Post a Comment