6.04.2012

Two Years

Two years ago today I married my best friend!

I chose to spend eternity with him, through the thick and the thin, through the good and the bad, the happy, the sad! Two years has brought all these things around once or twice but we are only two years in. There is much more to come and I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else.

We have gotten to know each other so deeply in those two years that I could not imagine ever being with anyone else.

In the past two years we have done quite a bit together. Here are the top ten things I love (and can remember) in no particular order.

1. We were sealed for time and all eternity in the Rexburg, Idaho LDS Temple.



2. We went to Kauai, Hawaii on our honeymoon, vowed we would go back as much as possible and maybe even retire there!



3. We packed up all our stuff and moved to Woodburn, Oregon, two weeks after being married, where we started our new lives together and lived for a year.


4. We visited Arizona for a short period of time!


5. We moved to Laurel, Maryland where Nathan started working at NASA, and I became a stay at home mother!


6. We had a rock-star baby! His name is Kamden Wade.


7. We visited the ocean in Kuaui, Hawaii...Lincoln City, Oregon...and Ocean City, Maryland together.





8. We each said goodbye to our favorite cars, my beloved Honda Accord and Nate's sentimental Subaru Outback, and bought two new cars together.




9. We traveled coast to coast in a VERY LARGE Penske moving truck with a car trailer behind it while I was 7 months pregnant!



10.  We have been inside (together or seperate) the Idaho Falls, Rexburg, Logan, Portland, Washington D.C., and  Mesa temple.








I'd say that's a good list so far.

This was one of my favorite days, but I'm excited for many more amazing days with you through eternity!



Love you, Nathaniel Moroni Benson!
Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! I forgot that you also went to heaven on earth for your honeymoon! Maybe we can all retire there together :). The Briggs family loves you....congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 was my favorite! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete