6.22.2012

Happy Summer

This week we have been hanging out in the sunshine. Trust me, it's been warm. Really warm but we've still tried to enjoy this summer weather. Since a couple of our friends were awesome and had the idea of getting in the pool we went ahead and joined them.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of him today in the pool with his Turtle tube but just believe me when I say he was so flipping cute in it!

I did get some (a lot) of pictures when we went to our friends house and hung out in their little backyard splash pool. We had so much fun as we always do hanging out with Katie and her little ones, Leah and Dallin!



He loves splashing!

Love his pot belly in this picture!
Isn't that pool so cute?


I couldn't get enough shots of this little guy and how much he loves this! Can you tell?

Here are a few pictures of our friends, Leah and Dallin!

Love this face!



Drinking the water squirting up!


Poor thing had a bit of an aversion to being in the pool!
......................................

We had so much fun! I can't wait for the day we have our own back yard and can do the same thing! Unfortunately it doesn't really make sense right now. We will just have to frequent the pool in our apartment complex.

Happy Summer!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Your pictures ae way cuter than the ones I got...though I only took like four because I was tring to convince Dallin to have a little fun like Camden! We loved having you over...when shall we do it again?!!

    PS do you mind if I use some of these pics for our blog?

    ReplyDelete