6.16.2012

Sister Sunshine

Last week I got such a fun surprise in the mail. Sara, my dear sister, sent me the cutest "Sunshine Package" that most definitely made life a little brighter and lighter around here!

It was completely unexpected but I must say a little needed too! Not to mention it was kind of fun to get it on Nate and I's anniversary, so I got a little spoiled that day (hence the rose petals on the bed)!

Contents of the box


I got all these cute little cards in my box with a note telling me to hang them up to help brighten up my days! I decided a little banner would be perfect in a place that I pass through regularly! And, I love that Maleah and Kaitlyn drew me pictures (Maleah's is on the other side of the card but I wanted her name showing)!

She also sent me the materials to make yummy lemon cupcakes, which I promptly did, adding a little blueberry to the mix, and they were so delicious (even if they might have fell a little bit)!

Not the best picture!
The night I got the package, Nate scrubbed the bath tub and I got a candle lit soak with bath salts, rose petals, and some good old Pan Away! That was nice!

Thanks a bunch, Sara!

No comments:

Post a Comment