6.19.2012

Father's Day and a Royal Fit

On Sunday Kamden and I celebrated his pretty awesome, amazing dad!

We started out with some breakfast for the day! He even got pancakes, which was a treat, since they aren't technically on the list of foods we can eat while on our diet we are trying to stick to.


They took a morning nap before church


Later that day, after church he did just what he wanted and that was snuggle his little guy to sleep on the big chair for an afternoon nap!

Nap much?

I was hard at work on the hamburger buns and when they finally woke up Nathan got to work on the meat of the dinner. We ate a pretty awesome meal and like always, Kamden loved the watermelon!

Welcome to a picture overload:








Seriously, the perfect gift for Nathan! Now, he can be official.


I even made his favorite cake, successfully (Angel Food)!


This face about sums up our day!

........................................


And, just so I have prove in 20 years when I tell him that he could throw a royal fit, even at 9 months. Pay attention the next series of pictures!

Happy chewing on the end of the watermelon rind:



That is until Dad showed him a different way to chew on it. Well, that's when this happened:








I'm telling ya, Mr. Sensitivity can be pretty entertaining sometimes! These cute faces just made me love him more though!


No comments:

Post a Comment