1.10.2011

Couponing Frustration

Today, I am frustrated; even a little bit depressed!!!

I've been trying my hand at couponing the past week and so I had great plans of clipping coupons from a Sunday paper today! However, I can't find any Sunday papers left today anywhere in Woodburn! To top it off, I went to Walmart all ready to get free floss and toothbrushes! Heck yeah! They are free! Well, all I got was the floss. They don't have the right toothbrushes (just my luck)! So, now I am contemplating driving to Keizer just because I want my darn free toothbrushes!
This will not deter me! This will not deter me! This will not deter me! Repeating things helps the mind, right?

2 comments:

  1. haha, you are so cute! Don't worry just get the subsciiption to the local paper and have it delivered to you, then you don't have to worry about not buying it on Sunday. Was your Walmart just out of the toothbrushes or they will never get anymore back in stock? If they are out just go back in like four days and check again. Also you could ask them if they would substitue another toothbrush for the type your coupon is for. If they will never get more in you could just call around to some other stores and see if they will do price match. Don't worry I felt the same way when I first started, it takes time. I promise toothbrushes come on sale A LOT and you will get lots of coupons for them. I love you lots and you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, thanks for helping me with my font colors! It was easy once I knew where to go, but I tell you it was soooo frustrating trying to figure it out before that!

    About couponing, I have been couponing for a year now, so if you ever have any questions, just ask! I'm not an expert, but I have been happy with what I have been able to do. I don't have a subscription to the news paper, so I go to Safeway Saturday morning and buy an early edition of the paper. They usually get those in about 10:30am. As for the frustration of not having what you are going for, that's fairly common, esp. when it's a great deal, but there will always be a deal like that again. Don't stress too much! And you will learn what deals would be worth driving to different stores for. My advise, don't worry about the toothbrushes. You can get those for free all the time and from different stores. Let me know if you have any other questions. Sorry I wrote a novel:)

    ReplyDelete