5.02.2012

Sisters

Today I have a soul aching for my best girl friends in this world. I'm aching for some girl time. Every few months I start to feel this familiar ache. It comes when I have lost motivation. It comes when I need a little understanding from the ones I know get me. 

One of the hardest parts of living in Maryland is being away from these three amazing ladies.


I can't count the number of times I have wished to call one of them up and tell them to stop by for cookies and a chat. There are many numerous occasions I wish I could just drop in for a couple hours to fill up this void that seems to constantly ache. I wish I could bake bread with them, or go to the park for a picnik. I want to have pizza and movie nights. I wish we could talk in person more often and I really want the hugs. I want to give and receive hugs when we need to know somebody cares. I wish I had shopping partners who can give honest, real advice and opinions with fashion. 

Really, I just miss them, my sisters. I truly believe a sister can dry certain tears, heal a weary heart, comfort a tired soul, and encourage success sometimes like nobody else has the ability to do. There's an understanding between sisters that is untouchable by all other relationships and that is priceless.

Darn the millions of miles between us. They make my heart hurt and my sister soul yearn for days of togetherness. 

I love you Sara LaRue, Shylo Rose, and Shanon Carlie. 

I miss you.
ALOT!

1 comment:

  1. Boo, this post made me cry :( I miss you too Sharon Marie! Darn you for living so far away hurry up and move back here ~K~. Love you!

    ReplyDelete