5.18.2012

Crawling

The only big milestone I don't think this guy has hit now is walking! He's now crawling and he is serious about it! It's really fun to watch, when at times he has to think about it for a second in the morning but after a while he's all set. Nathan asked me yesterday how I was going to keep up with him now. I've been thinking about it and my only answer is that I probably won't!


It will be interesting to see when he walks since he is already pulling himself up on everything in sight that he can get his little hands on!

He's still just the most adorable little boy we've ever laid our eyes on! We're working on him saying "mama" and "dada" but he doesn't seem too interested yet.

 Kamden and the mohawk his dad gave him.

We are having a blast though and it gets more fun every day!

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big! It sounds like he will be walking very soon!

    And what a fun trip! I love NYC! And Wicked! That's a good combo!

    ReplyDelete