10.28.2012

The Man I Married

I really like Nathan. He is so much of what I needed in my life and though marriage is really hard sometimes and we have our share of struggles there are such sweet moments like these that I could never live without!



Part of why I love him so much is that I'm sure the Nathan as a little boy, I didn't know, is still inside the man he is now and I love to have peak into what that world was and is like sometimes. When he plays with Kamden I see into that world more than I used to before we had the Bubba Bear. Yesterday I got to see him with Huck, a 4 year old boy that used to be in our ward who is so full of energy. Nathan played Pirates with him in search of buried treasure over and over and over again until I think they found all the treasure in the world! The peak into Nathan's little boy world was so much fun yesterday because I can see the enormous amount of creativity and imagination he has in that mind of his. I see this in real world things all the time but it is a little more exciting and fun to witness in the pretend play him and Huck were enjoying.

"Oh no, a shark, turn the wheel!"


"Oh no, a baby, hit the brakes!"

Finding their buried treasure!

Digging it out!

Really, I love this about him. Even if it also means he's a major tease and tickler.
 P.S. Try not to mind the smudge marks on the lens. Hate that!

No comments:

Post a Comment