10.28.2012

Boys

There is just something about being outside in the dirt, with the leaves, the rocks, the sticks, and more that puts this boy of mine in 7th Heaven! We had a little picture swap in our ward for family pictures this last weekend and I snapped a few of this little boy loving the leaves!

I just can't get over how handsome he is and even though he looks just like his dad every once in a while we get a good shot where I can totally see myself in him and it makes me happy! 



While he looks all dad in this picture (above) to me...

 I can totally see myself in this picture. This doesn't happen very often!




I'm so happy for this little boy in my life. When I was pregnant a part of me really yearned for a little girl to doll up and such but this little guy of mine, he is exactly what I needed and love so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment