10.19.2012

My Excuses

I've been really bad about posting on the blog for the past two months. I usually do a few posts a month so I'm seriously slacking and I've been reminded and chastised. However, I have some excuses and I'm sticking to it. Whether or not you agree, you will have to decide!

1. I was in Idaho for almost one month of that time. It's hard to post when your busy hanging out with family in your spare time. I only get to see them a few times a year so hey, they deserve all that spare time while I'm there, right?

2. I started school online and I'm taking full time credits while being a mom. I really didn't think it would be such a big deal. Have you every taken full time online classes? Have you ever done it as a mom who lives all the way across the country from grandmas who love to babysit? This is so not a walk in the park for me. However, I have a very patient husband, brother in law, and son who make it possible. Those three guys have been pretty concrete in my life lately and they don't get enough credit. Thanks Nathan, David, and Kamden!

3. I'm growing a human! This isn't always an easy job either, right? I think that and taking full time online classes has been more than enough to handle. My expectations aren't always very high in life. Sometimes, blogging is at the bottom of my priority list. Especially the first trimester and I'll be honest it hasn't exactly been my favorite three months of life. Actually, probably three of the hardest. However, may I say again I have some pretty awesome people in my life who have helped out a ton. Just to name a few those three guys before, the grandmas and grandpas who watched Kamden a lot while I did homework or slept in during our stay in Idaho, and the brothers and sisters I have who help keep me sane. Basically, my family because well they have to and hopefully sometimes they want to! ;-)

Do these work? If not, I'm all out of excuses right now. Not that this blog has an amazing amount of readers but I like to think someone cares, right? We all do!

P.S. Here's the human I've been growing! I'm due April 26th which means today I'm 13 weeks and done with my first trimester! Hallelujah!

I think it's a boy, a lot of people think it's a girl, and Nathan, he thinks it's twins (still, even after the ultrasound)!

 

8 comments:

  1. I think that those excuses work!!! You are one Amazing person! Keep up the good work and take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You are too nice! Take care of your cute family!

      Delete
  2. Congrats!! Our baby bean is due april 21 so maybe we'll end up having them at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara! Maybe! That would be fun, mostly if we lived closer, but still fun!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Emily. Your kids are so cute and we miss your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Blogging is a bottom priority when your pregnant and sick, Toddler, school or not! And you have all 3! Hope Trimester 2 is so much better!

    ReplyDelete