10.24.2012

Tender Mercies

These last few months have been hard for me. They've been some of the hardest and I'm sure even though I feel I am a lot, I'm not quite at the end of my rope. Unfortunately, Heavenly Father knows that too. However, no matter how much I sometimes dislike that little fact that he knows how far he can push me, he also knows when I need a boost in the middle of that pushing. These boosts come for me as Tender Mercies and they allow me that boost, kind of like the knot we are told to tie at the end of our rope. I pull myself up that rope as far as I can and realize I wasn't at the end yet. This is probably the hardest part of that process for me but also the sweetest.

We all fight our own battles and for me my silent battles just seemed even more threatning while I 
was sick with my pregnancy, ramped up emotions, traveling (that's supposed to be fun) a lot, and trying to keep my head afloat amidst the full time classes I have been taking. During these times every once in a while Heavenly Father sees my struggling and there is a tender mercy sitting right in front of my eyes.


 

How grateful am I for those Tender Mercies. They have indeed given me comfort unavailable through anything or anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment