10.20.2012

Kamden's Randoms

There are a few things I really want recorded about my little guy as of lately!

He has the cutest mannerisms. Lately, he loves to point and he always wants you to point with him. His short, tiny little fingers are adorable. 

If I'm playing a game with him he never wants to stop. He wants to go on forever. For example, we were playing the other day with a ball that I would throw and he would chase after but right when he is about to go after I it I run and grab it again. Then I throw it and the game continues. Well, when I stop he grabs the ball comes up to me opens my hand and places the ball there and waits patiently. If I don't do anything he opens my hand again, makes sure the ball is there, and wait again until I play some more.


He loves to dance, especially to the theme song of Monk. He knows it and he loves it. When he hears it he has an automatic urge to move no matter what he is doing. Nothing is as important and it's like it's built into him that if he hears the music he HAS to dance. However, when he dances he always bounces up and down and then swings his left arm. Never his right arm, it has to be his right and his head is always cocked to the left. We've tried to get him to do his right arm but it never works.

My little boy is all boy and in so many ways up until now he will push most affection away, which I am not a fan off. Whenever we used to give him kisses he would always push us away with his hand. I've been working on him though and so has Nathan. I was trying to teach him to give kisses but the other day Nate was playing with him and said, "Kisses" in which Kamden's reaction was to walk up to the couch lay his head down and wait for Nathan to give him kisses. He has been doing it ever since. He doesn't give kisses but he almost always without fail, if you say "kisses" will come up to you, even from across the room, cock his head and let you give him kisses!


He has been teething and the boy at 13 months still had no teeth. Guess what, he's getting them now, but of course he has to be different and his top teeth are coming in first! I thought they always came in at the bottom first. Not him.

Can, I also tell you how great this little guy is. He loved his binkie, I mean that kid packed it around everywhere with him. We felt like it was time to go though so after one hard night of not having his binkie to go to bed he is totally over it. He is even more hesitant to take one out of other kids mouths, which he used to do all the time, to everyone! He still has his bottle but only at morning and night and I'm okay with that because he doesn't seem too attached to it when I've given him a sippy cup. I would get rid of it but right now, it's the only way I can get him to get a good drink in twice a day. He's distracted all the time!


I really love his personality. It is just what I needed as his mommy!

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! I love the little rolls on his wrists! Irresistible! And congrats on the baby on the way! That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete