2.07.2012

Rolly Polly Bubba Bear

That's right, he's being a rolly polly bug! He's still long and skinny but he's starting to roll around this house wherever you put him down! He rolls back to front and front to back until he can quite literally be across the room. I set him down to play while I'm trying to get some cleaning done and when I come back he's in a completely different spot.

He started rolling over from his front to back consistently about a month ago and last week he mastered rolling from back to front. 

Here is a video of him rolling from his belly over to his back


And here is him rolling from his back to his tummy. This one took a little convincing but I promise he gets to it eventually!



I don't know what we are going to do when he starts trying to crawl and walk because the kid literally loves to talk and move! Don't let the camera fool you because sometimes he is camera shy but this kid has the gift of gab and a body that never stops!

His personality really shines now and it is so fun to spend my days with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment